just tried a full reset.
Nothing.
(I wiped all files off it).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I have a Surface Pro 4 with windows 10 using Australia English. When I download language packs it comes up with "there are no handwriting options for your language" I have the location and date set to Aus but still nothing. I am able to write using the pen pad keyboard but I am unable to correct any letters that the computer doesn't recognize.
This is the same no matter what language I have it set (English - USA)
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
just tried a full reset.
Nothing.
(I wiped all files off it).
The link is useless, this is a Windows bug, you should report to Windows Developer Team.
I think, the issue is related to some Windows Update, because two weeks ago it worked well.
The surface is new, and as software, actually I've installed only office 365 and visual studio 2015.
Since the surface is new, in this week I've installed lot of Windows updates, even the Anniversary Update.
Hi Stefano,
We suggest you refer to this link for more information about Handwriting Recognition.
Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Regards.
How is this link supposed to help any of us?
There's an issue here and, has stated in your link, this feature is not working for us:
"You can dynamically add recognizers to the ink services system."
We simply can't do that.
Hi Stefano,
We suggest you refer to this link for more information about Handwriting Recognition.
Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Regards.
Same issue, please we need a solution!