There are no handwriting options for this language - SP4/Win10

Anonymous
2016-04-11T00:58:38+00:00

Hello, 

I have a Surface Pro 4 with windows 10 using Australia English. When I download language packs it comes up with "there are no handwriting options for your language" I have the location and date set to Aus but still nothing. I am able to write using the pen pad keyboard but I am unable to correct any letters that the computer doesn't recognize. 

This is the same no matter what language I have it set (English - USA)

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-12T00:16:33+00:00

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

    We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

    Please answer the below questions:

    1. How are you trying to download the language pack?
    2. What is the exact message that you see?
    3. Are you logged in to Microsoft account?
    4. Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

    Please get back to us with the information.

    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments