thanks!
work perfectly for me...I went from 70 mbs to 250mb!
edit : one week later the same problem came back...stock at 70 mbs
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just bought a Surface laptop. windows and drivers are all updated. when i put it next to my lenovo thinkpad and connect to same wifi, i am getting 1/3 of the speed. I did multiple tests with same results. I searched all over the web to find an answer but nothing came up like mine.
processor :i7-7660U CPU @ 2.50 ghz
memory :16 ram
os: windows 10 pro 1709 (os build 16299.309)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thanks!
work perfectly for me...I went from 70 mbs to 250mb!
edit : one week later the same problem came back...stock at 70 mbs
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Does anyone from Microsoft monitor this site? There are a number of people having this issue.
Nobody seems to be taking responsibility from Microsoft. A search for 'wi-fi issues Surface' throws up thread after thread after thread not just here but on other sites going back years, and there's not a single solution or bug fix or anything.
Either they don't monitor, or can't figure it out, or more likely - they know the issue is down to a crap component that doesn't work as it should.
Hopefully they'll want to prove us wrong and actually fix a common issue on a 'premium' laptop RANGE - not just a single type, but a full range of laptops under the Surface banner.
same issue here. I have a 400mbps connection on the iPad and about 49mbps on the surface laptop. Anyone having the same problem with surface laptop 2?
Does anyone from Microsoft monitor this site? There are a number of people having this issue.
I don't think anyone from Microsoft cares.
I have just given up on it and using my Surface Laptop as a desktop with a physical cable plugged in. Kinda sad...
same issue here. I have a 400mbps connection on the iPad and about 49mbps on the surface laptop. Anyone having the same problem with surface laptop 2?
Does anyone from Microsoft monitor this site? There are a number of people having this issue.