Help, please - having the same exact issue
Surface crashes while on Google Meet, windows 11, Surface 8
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased new Surface Pro 8 from MS Store this April, exactly two months ago. Very frustrating as virtual meetings were the primary task that I bought this device in the first place. Have updated all drivers, searched online for fixes, and have a support ticket registered this AM. So far, no answers. Am back to using an old Mac Air for the meetings.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Help, please - having the same exact issue
Surface crashes while on Google Meet, windows 11, Surface 8
I am having exact same problem. Troubleshooted but no help.
Hi, anybody can help? Is it a hardware issue?
We are having this issue on multiple surface 8 devices, we have seen it with Webex too. Is there an update from MS ?!!!!
Put me down on this list. When running zoom and outlook, zoom will crash and totally lock up. The issue when closing zoom is that zoom still thinks I am in the meeting and it won't let me log back in. I am using an SSO login. Same thing happened when using Microsoft Teams for video meetings.