Thank you! I will try this!! Still unbelievable that MicroSoft has not sent out a fix in latest updates to their software!
Surface Pro 8 crashed during MS Teams and Zoom meetings
Purchased new Surface Pro 8 from MS Store this April, exactly two months ago. Very frustrating as virtual meetings were the primary task that I bought this device in the first place. Have updated all drivers, searched online for fixes, and have a support ticket registered this AM. So far, no answers. Am back to using an old Mac Air for the meetings.
Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-07-24T15:49:51+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-07-24T16:27:35+00:00 I purchased an external camera and haven't had any issues since.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-24T20:00:42+00:00 Is it possible it is related to the Driver for camera?
I have issue with Zoom and Netflix with Surface Pro 8.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-24T22:17:32+00:00 Great tips, I'll try it.
Microsoft Surface quality is so unreliable, I have two surface devices, both of which have deadly problem, surface book has battery, surface pro has camera issue.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-18T16:41:27+00:00 Luckily I'm not getting the blue screen, but the camera crashes in the middle of video call on whatsapp desktop or telegram desktop app. After this the camera app also stops working irrespective of front or rear camera, even the face recognition unlock doesn't work. Looks like an issue with the software since restarting the system solves this problem.
I got Surface 8 Pro assuming it'll be the best to run Windows, like how Pixel is for Android, but highly disappointed.
Killing the app or using troubleshoot options doesn't help either.