Surface Pro 8 crashed during MS Teams and Zoom meetings

Anonymous
2022-06-29T19:33:07+00:00

Purchased new Surface Pro 8 from MS Store this April, exactly two months ago. Very frustrating as virtual meetings were the primary task that I bought this device in the first place. Have updated all drivers, searched online for fixes, and have a support ticket registered this AM. So far, no answers. Am back to using an old Mac Air for the meetings.

Surface | Surface Pro | Performance and maintenance

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T19:42:40+00:00

    yes, it seems to be related to any camera activities e.g. on Windows 11 sign-in, the facial recognition does not always work and the camera light then stays ON (which is troubling in its own right). Only consistent way to get rid of it is to reboot. Sometimes go to Device Manager - Camera and disabling the device, then reenabling it work. But not all the time.

    Anyway this is a Win11 camera issue, it would seem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T19:37:42+00:00

    Yes, Windows 11 is what I was running.

    This seems to be exclusively a Win 11 issue according to MSFT. A roll-back to Win 10 should solve it.

    Would be great to get your confirmation of that!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T13:05:50+00:00

    Also Windows 11, issue continues - have had to leave meetings halfway through... extremely frustrating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T12:32:26+00:00

    Yes. Windows 11. And my computer crashed again yesterday when it was not running zoom or teams. This is very frustrating, as you know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T10:56:00+00:00

    Out of interest where you running Windows 11? I have re setup one of my users to Windows 10 to see if the crashing resumes, I only did this last week so havent had much feedback, but once I am certain this is a work around I will update here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments