Surface Pro Miracast Connection Problem

Anonymous
2018-02-09T02:30:39+00:00

I am essentially re-asking the same question, but in a different manner as it has been two weeks and the problem of the Surface Pro 2 not connecting to our new LG OLED, Miracast-compatible TV remains unresolved.  They do attempt to negotiate a connection, but they fail to connect.

I ran dxdiag on the Surface Pro 2 running Windows 10 with all the latest updates, and the results show the computer is Miracast compatible.  I have also separately checked for updated drivers and the result was that the drivers are up-to-date.


System Information


      Time of this report: 1/25/2018, 09:54:36

      ...

                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP

     ...


Display Devices


           Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

     ...

            Miracast: Supported

Initial attempts failed every time, even when the Surface is just a few feet from the TV.  Conversely, our HP laptop connects flawlessly every time.  This tends to suggest that the problem is within the Surface computer - not the TV.

I read Barb Bowman's informative article describing how Miracast negotiates a connection and, as a result, I checked the visible 2.4GHz networks around here.  There are four weak ones (~20% strength) on CH1, our own 'main' network on CH6 all by itself, and our own secondary network and two other weak ones on CH11 (78% and ~20% strength, respectively).  I presume the Surface and the TV being just a few feet apart, the related signal strengths would be adequate to override the weaker network signals on CH1 and, therefore, Miracast should be able to negotiate a connection.  The HP computer is 6x further away from the TV and, as mentioned, it connects flawlessly every time.

However, I did spot a difference between our two computers when connecting - namely the IPv4 address indicated for the direct-connection 'adapter'.  The IPv4 Address was 192.168.137.1 for the HP computer (and it was the same for my various acquaintances' computers as well), whereas on the Surface it was indicated as Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address 169.254.56.231.  The IPv4 Subnet Masks were 255.255.255.0 and 255.255.0.0, respectively.

As Miracast is essentially a peer-to-peer connection without a DHCP server to provide an IP address, on the virtual wireless adapter that is active during Miracast connections, I configured the IPv4 'Alternate configuration' to an address of 192.168.137.1, the same IP address that works every time when the HP laptop connects.

I thought I had found the answer as it worked briefly (during a 20-minute test period), and the results were very good .

However, the next day when there was something my wife actually wanted to see on the big-screen TV, she tried again and it failed to connect.  Several attempts were made - all unsuccessful.

A few days later a friend suggested that I try adding the same IP address for the Default gateway and DNS server.  I wasn't sure what good this would do, but I tried and it worked again during an hour of testing (to see if it would drop out - it remained solid).

However, once again, while it worked for the hour or so of testing, later it again failed to connect.  We tried several times throughout the day and again over the next couple of days, but no luck.

I have tried shutting off Bluetooth, and even shutting off the HP computer to eliminate any impact they may have, but the Surface and TV will NOT connect.

The issue is almost certainly within the Surface computer, and I have no idea where else to look.  Can someone from Microsoft please shine some light on this?  There are so many discussions on the web about this problem with Surface computers; so, it must be very widespread and there must be a lot of frustrated Surface owners out there!

Any expert assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Surface | Surface Pro | USB-C

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-02-17T17:29:17+00:00

    I don't think I have the whole set, especially with Miracast or HDMI Audio.  Heh.  Driver date 2006.

    This is seen using Show hidden... Miracast.   Browse my computer... Let me pick... sees  Miracast Display port driver V3.  That doesn't sound like Wi-Fi.  But you would be correct, I guess I shouldn't assume Intel might have been responsible for this.  However, in the Intel(R) HD Graphics Control Panel tool it does have a Wireless Display item in it--once I have connected to my MWDA (or presumably my mother's TV--I'll try to remember to test this.)  So I intend to do some more research about this on the Intel site.  BTW the only thing I can do with it is use + and - buttons to change the picture size?  Would have been helpful to be able to toggle off HDCP I would think.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-02-17T18:50:18+00:00

    *I* want to get to the bottom of this. I can't repro your issue so that makes it

    harder to trouble shoot.

    Microsoft would tell you to completely reset your Surface, not install apps or

    software programs, upgrade to W10, go to Windows Update and install available

    updates until none are available and then see if it is still broken.

    the Marvell driver for the Surface Pro original and SP2 is from 2014. There

    aren't generic Marvell wifi drivers available. The issue here seems to be on the

    network side and it is unlikely to be a video issue.

    >Surface Pro 4 appear to have a new update last month.   Surface Pro 2 gets stuff dated 2015.  I updated mine with Intel generic so it now shows 2017.  I am still experimenting with it because I don't think I have the whole set, especially with Miracast or HDMI Audio.  Heh.  Driver date 2006.  Looks like they are just slapping a new build number on it so that we have to jump through extra hoops just to try to see if there is something better?

    Barb,

    I too, as do my friends, want to get to the bottom of this.  It is bizarre that Microsoft, a major proponent of the Miracast industry standard, would produce a computer series that does not work with other devices meeting that industry standard - and especially bizarre that they are not providing you with any assistance in your very much appreciated efforts to resolve this.

    Having said that, and considering the 'driver' comments above, I did see an article by someone who successfully connected to a TV with Miracast using both an SP and SP2, but that was back in the days of Windows 8.x.  I contacted the author and he verified that he has unfortunately NOT tried Miracast with an SP or SP2 upgraded to Windows 10 - let alone the FCU.

    Although I am no expert, I agree that it is most likely a networking issue but admit to difficulty understanding how the driver may be a problem when the diagnostics we have run (dxdiagand the netsh commands) report Miracast compatibility.  Why would this be if, in fact, it were not?

    And, my mind keeps wandering back to the fact that, although not repeatable, my friends and I each had one successful connection that worked well immediately after we reconfigured the IPv4 Alternative Configuration for the virtual LAC* adapter, and I continue to wonder both why one excellent connection was successful and why no subsequent connections have been successful.

    My friend with the SP4 is supposed to return next week, so I am looking forward to an update from him when he has a chance.

    Thanks again for your continued interest and efforts, especially in spite of Microsoft's absence in this regard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Barb Bowman 80,815 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2018-02-17T18:54:07+00:00

    let's not confuse your issue with Samurai7388's as they are different. if you

    are using the MWDA, the MWDA APP

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter/9wzdncrfjbb1

    has a slider to change the picture size and update the firmware. HDCP is part of

    the spec. But you REALLY should start a new thread and detail your issue(s) as

    opposed to inserting them in the middle of Samurai7388's discussion.

    >This is seen using Show hidden... Miracast.   Browse my computer... Let me pick... sees  Miracast Display port driver V3.  That doesn't sound like Wi-Fi.  But you would be correct, I guess I shouldn't assume Intel might have been responsible for this.  However, in the Intel(R) HD Graphics Control Panel tool it does have a Wireless Display item in it--once I have connected to my MWDA (or presumably my mother's TV--I'll try to remember to test this.)  So I intend to do some more research about this on the Intel site.  BTW the only thing I can do with it is use + and - buttons to change the picture size?  Would have been helpful to be able to toggle off HDCP I would think.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-17T19:06:17+00:00

    Robert,

    I just checked on both my Surface Pro 2 and HP laptop.  When I Show hidden devices...Miracast display devices, both computers are identical.  They both show the same LG TV (of course), and they both show the exact same driver.  The HP laptop connects flawlessly, but the SP2 does not connect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-02-17T20:26:52+00:00

    both show the exact same driver.

    That's what I see too.  See if your symptom changes with Update driver, Browse my machine, Let me pick...  I think there may be a chance for a refresh that way.  Also, see if you can have your Control Panel's view of your adapters open at the same time.

    Whoa.  That dropped the MWDA.  I wasn't expecting that.  In order to see any change you would have to use Win-K Tab Enter again.   I don't know if the Control Panel list of adapters would change for your case.  You indicated that it might.  Aha.  Another change seen using PowerShell Get-NetConnectionProfile -- new BSSID and it is now Public.  YMMV.   So, if the adapter does seem to blink on and off you could try checking with both the PowerShell command and  netsh wlan sh ne mo=BSSIDI suggest the latter too because sometimes the BSSID for the Wi-Fi Direct connection plays peek-a-boo with it and doesn't appear using the PowerShell command.  For example, while the Wi-Fi Direct connection was dropped I saw a different Private profile with a BSSID that sometimes is only seen via the netsh command.  The Public one with the new BSSID only appears when I start it.  YMMV.

    On another tack are you set up to connect to the TV wired?  In that case Win+Ctrl+Shift+B does provide a refresh effect and leaves the Wi-Fi Direct port alone.  Good to know.  I thought it was more general than that.

    Windows 10.  Still an Adventure ("Twisty passages, all different.")

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments