Hello all
We are looking to get your experiences after installing the 12/17 updates.
Best regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'll start off by stating I'm used to a Macbook Pro when it comes to the trackpad, do I may be a little biased. However, when using the trackpad, I'm specifically having a problem when using two finger scrolling. It seems to have about a one second (maybe half second) delay when I start to try and scroll a web-page. Basically, if I start with two fingers at the top of the trackpad and swipe down to scroll, the screen doesn't start scrolling until my fingers are halfway down the trackpad. Sometimes it struggles to recognize that I'm trying to scroll at all, and I have to swipe several times on the screen.
This issue doesn't happen in the settings screen, or when scrolling through the start menu. However, it does happen when in both Edge and Chrome, and also even happens in Windows Explorer, scrolling through a big directory.
I've turned off the pointer delay (and I keep accidentally tapping it), so I know it's not that. Just using it as a pointer doesn't seem to have any delay, and using touch to scroll has no delay at all. I've tried other settings like increasing the lines scrolled to 15, and that doesn't make it smoother or more response, just makes it scroll further and it seems even more jerky.
Anyone else see this? More importantly, any one have ideas on how to fix this? Yes, I've installed all available updates.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello all
We are looking to get your experiences after installing the 12/17 updates.
Best regards
I was Mac user and have the exact same issues as you do with Surface Book.
Another issue is: in PowerPoint 2016, in the text box, when I double tap the word, it will highlight the whole word, and when triple tap it , it's supposed to highlight the whole paragraph , but it only highlight the paragraph for a quick 1/10 second then release the highlighting. It's quite frustrating when I'm editing.
Yes detach and reattach often bring the trackpad back. But is there a more elegant solution?
Then click the third plus button (The touchpad doesn’t work, but the keys on the Cover do)
Hello all
Can you share with us a comparison of your earlier trackpad experiences versus after installing the latest updates?
In particular, we are looking to hear about any improvements after OS update to 10586, also known as 1511.
Best regards