Microsoft Money has Stopped making Sounds

Bob Lyons 5 Reputation points
2025-05-31T14:30:26.9566667+00:00

Hi,

 I'm a long time Microsoft Money user.  I'm still a huge fan of the application but just recently, like early May 2025, the program has stopped making sounds all together.  I am seeking a solution to this problem.   My desktop makes sounds with other programs but it's Money that is totally silent.  This really changes the experience I am sooo used to and was hoping to get it back to where it once was.  Looking forward to any suggestions.  I am very will to try almost anything so feel free.
Microsoft Teams | Development
Microsoft Teams | Development

Building, integrating, or customizing apps and workflows within Microsoft Teams using developer tools and APIs


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.