Setting up Security Copilot in Sponsorship Subscription

Yazan 15 Reputation points
2025-04-15T11:42:09.15+00:00

Greetings,

I'm trying to setup Security Copilot in our company's tenant using my Sponsorship Subscription.

I provisioned a capacity in Azure Portal. In the capacity I have a message saying: "Go to portal and complete setup". When I click on it, it takes me to https://securitycopilot.microsoft.com/tour/welcome and I get this message: "Security Copilot hasn’t been set up. Contact a Security Admin so they can set up Copilot for your organization."

I am the owner of the subscription.

My colleague is a Global Admin and he gets the same message.

Thank you!

Microsoft Copilot | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.