can i earn more than one badge in learning AI Skills Fest?

Karim Essam 20 Reputation points
2025-04-08T11:44:57.9+00:00

can i earn more than one badge in learning AI Skills Fest?
i want to enter AZ-900, DP-900, DP-700, DP-600, AND DP203
so I want to enter all the exams and win all these badges so I can find my dream job.
so can I do this?
or I have to win in one exam only?

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
Saideep Anchuri 9,545 Reputation points Moderator
2025-04-08T14:53:34.1366667+00:00

Hi Karim Essam

Yes, you can earn more than one badge during the Microsoft AI Skills Fest. Each badge is awarded for completing specific training or participating in various challenges. As long as you meet the requirements for each badge, you can earn multiple badges by completing the respective training or exams.

Kindly refer below link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/ai-skills-fest-faq#will-i-receive-a-badge-for-completing-training-during-the-50-days-of-ai-discovery-and-learning-april-8th-%E2%80%93-may-28th,-2025

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest