help me to login to microsoft account

Nuha Abdul Mukaffi 40 Reputation points
2024-10-18T22:05:21.4466667+00:00

Hello microsoft, I can't access my admin account. I'm the only one with access and there are no other admin accounts, only one account in this photo.

Capture my authenticator phone has been reset and not backed up. I don't have the verification code saved. I can't turn off/reset the microsoft authenticator mfa. I can't change any settings because I'm the only admin. I've also tried resetting my password several times, but still, after filling in the password, I'm still asked for the authenticator code. Please help me find a solution so I can access my account. I've tried calling microsoft indonesia support, it didn't help me either, or my way of asking for help was wrong.


Windows for business | Windows 365 Business
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra External ID
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
Crystal-MSFT 54,326 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff
2024-10-21T01:18:30.9633333+00:00

@Nuha Abdul Mukaffi •, Thanks for posting in Q&A. Based as I know, the following page can set sign in method. You can click to see if it can access. If yes, you can remove the previous authenticator method and re-add a new one.

https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info

I notice you have opened case. Not sure if you have opened case with Microsoft Endra ID. If the above method can't work. You can contact Microsoft Entra ID support to see if you can get help on tis.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/fundamentals/how-to-get-support#open-a-support-request

Hope the above information can help.


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.

5 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Debra Davis 0 Reputation points
    2026-01-11T20:17:28.7833333+00:00

    I just want my ID back with the info. Can you do that. If not. Leave me alone I am upset

    Was this answer helpful?

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more