Power App connecting to azure resources securely

Animesh Kashyap 61 Reputation points
2024-08-28T02:55:01.81+00:00

I am looking for some guidance on power app.

I want my power app to connect to azure resources (blob, function app) securely.

Azure resources are in different tenant and subscription.

  1. Any suggestion on how to securely connect, for example authenticate via Microsoft Entra ID authentication rather than Keys and service principle.
  2. I also want to make sure that users can only connect to resources in specific org azure tenant.
  3. How power app work once published for users. Is API connection to azure resources are via user browser or from backend running on o365/azure?

Attached image - No description set

Azure Blob Storage
Azure Blob Storage

An Azure service that stores unstructured data in the cloud as blobs.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.