Need help to create azure AI personaliser

Johana Anderson 20 Reputation points
2024-01-07T19:24:04.63+00:00

I have created an personalizer earlier a few months ago. But I'm trying to create it now but I'm not able to create it is there any problem? From Microsoft or it's just me?

Azure AI Personalizer
Azure AI Personalizer

An Azure artificial intelligence service that enables applications to personalize user experiences by learning from collective real-time user behavior.

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Azar 31,725 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2024-01-07T19:40:19.62+00:00

Hi

I guess the Personalizer is retiring and no new Personalizers can be created from Nov 2023.

follow the below link to find more details

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/ai-services/personalizer/whats-new

If this helps kindly acce[pt the answer thanks much.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.