Managing external identities to enable secure access for partners, customers, and other non-employees
Azure B2C Userinfo Endpoint 401 Error
When passing an ID token or access token to the Azure B2C userinfo endpoint, a 401 error is thrown. I followed the steps in the userinfo article and created a custom policy using this sample. I registered a web application and created a Userinfo endpoint with the custom policy. When I pass the AccessToken from the web application to the userinfo endpoint, it fails with a 401 error. However, when I run the custom userinfo policy with the web application Id in the Azure Portal, I get the ID token, and this token works with the userinfo endpoint. If I generate a token with a different user flow with the web application Id and pass it to the userinfo endpoint, it throws a 401 error. Am I missing something here?
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra External ID
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
Additional Microsoft Entra services and features related to identity, access, and network security
1 answer
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more