sandbox is creating vmmemCmZygote and forgetting about it

mito mito 35 Reputation points
2023-07-28T18:58:08.1166667+00:00

I found out this process running on my windows 11 (22h2) using over 500mb of memory.

I learned that it was created by the sandbox environment, which I hadn't used recently. It's as if vmmemCmZygote was orphaned. I coudn't kill the process (right denied).

After I disabled the sandbox from windows features, the process is gone.

I don't have any android component installed on my windows.

comments are appreciated.

thanks!

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.

    1 deleted comment

    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.